recipe by Dad Whats for Dinner RSS
Better Than Takeout Crock Pot Bourbon Pork
Author: Quinn Caudill
Recipe type: Crock Pot
- 2 lb pork, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 (80z) can sliced water chestnuts
- ½ small onion, diced
- ½ cup hoisin sauce
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup bourbon
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. Bacon Marmalade (optional but oh so good)
- 1 tsp. brown mustard
- ⅓ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ Chinese 5 spice or ground ginger
- Cooked rice for serving
- Spray inside of crock pot with cooking spray then add diced pork, water chestnuts and onions.
- In a small pot, whisk together remaining ingredients, except for rice, and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 2 minutes until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour over pork.
- Cover and cook for 3-4 hours on low.
- Serve over rice
First published by Quinn Caudill for DadWhats4Dinner.com ©2017